ASELSAN SERDAR Anti-Tank Missile Launching System is a versatile defensive and offensive weapon system that provides high effectivity against ground targets in day/night and adverse weather conditions thanks to its computer controlled fire control subsystem designed to limit the operator’s task. It is a remotely controlled and stabilized Weapon Platform carrying 2/4 Anti-Tank Guided Missiles (SKIF, KORNET etc.). The Weapon Platform can be customized in order to carry the amount of missiles required by the customer. Alongside with 2/4 Anti-Tank Guided missiles, the System can be configured to carry 12.7 or/and 7.62 mm machine gun for self-protection.
The System is light weight, low volume and suitable for integration with a variety of existing or new armoured high mobility fighting vehicles, considerably upgrading their lethality. It allows the system to be operated from inside the vehicle with a high degree of precision to protect the gunner or/and commander from being exposed.
SERDAR Anti-Tank Missile Launching System is actively used by the Qatar Armed Forces. It is also known that the SERDAR Anti-Tank Missile Launching System is exported to some different countries.
- 2/4 ready to fire Anti-Tank Missile (SKIF, KORNET etc.)
Primary Weapon Options
- Main Gun: 12.7 mm machine gun
- Secondary Gun: 7.62 mm machine gun
- Two-axis, gyro-stabilized and modular turret
- Elevation: -15° / +45°
- Azimuth: n x 360° (with Slip Ring)
- Primary Weapon Options : 200 round
- Co-axial Weapon Options : 400 rounds
- Remote operation and firing capabilities
- Passive target surveillance, detection, tracking
- Automatic target tracking
- Ability to fire when stationary and on the move
- All weather Infrared/Video imagers and Laser Range Finder
- Operating Temperature: -32°C – +55°C
- Capability for integration to external sensors
- Automated Fire Control Functions
- Pre-defined sector scanning feature
- Ballistic computations
- Last ammunition warning
- No Point No Fire zones