ALPAGU Fixed Wing Loitering Munition System developed by STM is designed for both reconnaissance and surveillance and for striking targets outside the line of sight with high accuracy, can be carried by the individual soldier, and can operate autonomously or with remote control.
ALPAGU can be effectively used day and night against fixed or moving targets with the help of embedded and real-time image processing and deep learning algorithms that have developed with national facilities.
The system is comprised of “Fixed-Wing Smart Ammunition System”, Launcher” and “Ground Control Station” components.
ALPAGU which continues its testing activities intensively, will be delivered to the Turkish Armed Forces in 2020.
- Reliable Day and Night Operation
- Autonomous precision strike with minimum collateral damage
- Tracking Moving Targets
- High Performance Navigation, Flight Control and Guidance Algorithms
- Deployable and Operable by Single Soldier
- In-Flight Mission Abort and Emergency Self-Destruction Modes
- Advanced and Indigenous Electronic Ammunition Safety, Setup and Trigger Systems
- Indigenous National Embedded Hardware and Software
- Wide Lateral View Angle
- Image Processing-Based Control Applications
- Embedded and Real-Time Object Tracking, Detection and Classification
|Operational Range||: 5 km|
|Mission Endurance||: 10 minutes|
|Mission Altitude||: 400 ft (AGL)|
|Cruise Speed||: 50 knots|
|Maximum Speed||: 65 knots|
|Wight||: 1.9 kg|
|Operating Temperature||: -20 / + 50 °C|
|Power||: LiPo Battery|
|Deployment Time||: Maximum 1 minute|